Discover all that Stockton has to offer:
The Palms at Morada is centrally located in Stockton, the heart of California’s dynamic central valley. Explore downtown Stockton and the Waterfront District where you will enjoy a variety of shopping and fine restaurants. Nearby, art lovers can attend local cultural events, which are abundant with live theatre, concerts, symphonies and opera. For the outdoorsman in you, there are lots of recreational opportunities close by. Stockton is situated right along the San Joaquin Waterway, providing plenty of sailing, skiing, fishing and other aquatic activities. Also, within close proximity are several famous scenic attractions, including: The coast, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National park.
- Stockton Unified School District
- Lincoln Unified School District
- San Joaquin Regional Transit District “RTD” provides bus services around the city of Stockton and neighboring communities
- San Joaquin Street Station is an Amtrak station located in the city of Stockton
- Stockton Metropolitan (Domestic) Airport
- Sacramento “SMF” International Airport